I was concerned that the reality of Bali would not match my expectations. I’d heard raves from friends and read amazing accounts of the alluring island in Indonesia. I was excited – but also prepared ...
- Local Music Site TakeLessons Gets $6M from Crosslink Capital
- Kicking off the 2011 season
- AEG Raises Farmers Field Lobbying Ante
- Los Master Plus Concert with Turista Libre
- San Diego Is iPad Friendly
- Platinum Equity Buys Publishing Software Maker
- Fed Comes to Market's Rescue
- Empire of Silver: Vistas Aplenty
- Regal Beagle
- Who Plays Who: SDPD Back in the News Edition
- Coronado…and Opening Up
- Defense Contractors Look to Cash In
- Gonzalo's Utopia
- The Beer Lottery
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for One Day: The Many Faces of Anne Hathaway
- Coronado: Closing Down…But Not Before Selling 6000 Bacon Burritos
- Santee Considers Backyard Chickens
- "How do you get to make a movie?"
- "Secure Communities" Program No Longer Voluntary
- While We're At It...
- A Complete List of the Movie Categories on AMC's "Where Movies Live" Ad Page
- San Diego Does Less Bad Than Nation in Zillow Numbers
- En Garde: An Interview with The Guard Writer & Director John Michael McDonagh
- MillION DOLLAR IDEA #602
- MILLION DOLLAR IDEA #844
News & Stories
High-Speed Chase Ends in North Park
A loud police chase ended in a quiet residential pocket of North Park on August 9. The target of the manhunt was apprehended just west of the 3100 block of 32nd Street. Area resident Brian ...
August 9, 2011
Doing Europe: Corfu, Greece
In the summer of 2001 I arranged a job, with my Czech girlfriend, Katka, to work in Corfu, Greece, at Club Barbati. Katka and I worked with a Czech liaison in Praha (Prague) in getting ...
August 9, 2011