Garrett Harris 10:27 p.m., May 22
- Community Blog
- Waves of Time Distortion
Yeah, I bet that caught your eye!!!
Women and Scifi. They seem to go together as good as oil and water. Yeah, I know, some women like scifi, but I bet the ration of men to women is about, oh, 1000 to 1. The show BIG BANG THEORY is about as real as it gets.
If you were dating a woman, or heck even married to one, and you wanted to get them into scifi what movie or TV series would you chose, taking in the quarkyness of the female mind. Not being sexist, okay maybe a little, but the mind of a woman is without a doubt one of natures most interesting creations!!! And I mean that in a GOOD way.
BISEXUAL SCIFI...something that would appeal to both men, and women.
More like this:
- For a good time, read this interview with Ari Graynor, Lauren Miller, and Katie Anne Naylon — Aug. 31, 2012
- Living DINOSAUR found!!! — Dec. 4, 2009
- Women Need Bigger Ones — Nov. 29, 2007
- What Do Women Want? — Oct. 2, 2003
- Drag's Not For Sissies — March 1, 2001