Garrett Harris 2 p.m., May 29
Greenroom Writers Workshop
Nonprofit arts organization So Say We All offers a free writing workshop called "If Life Had a Remote Control" as part of the Greenroom Writers Workshop series at Space 4 Art (325 15th St) on Monday, October 15, at 7 p.m.
"Cable, internet...we are beholden to no one's schedule. Except in life. Could I please go back to that moment when he was really sweet? Could I please fast forward through this meeting? . . . Come join us as we explore ideas of what we could or should (or shouldn't) do if we had life's remote control," states So Say We All. The workshop will be led by Marion Wilson. Participants are encouraged to bring a finished piece or ideas for discussion.
More like this:
- Publishing 101 workshop — Dec. 9, 2012
- Support So Say We All — Dec. 15, 2011
- Greenroom "Crackups and Meltdowns" - VAMP "Alternative Endings" — Aug. 23, 2011
- Accidental Form Poetry Workshop Tonight at Twiggs — Aug. 7, 2011
- Greenroom: Alternate Endings - VAMP: Act Your Age — June 29, 2011