Sheila Pell 2:30 p.m., Oct. 22
Retro Run 5K
Run or walk like an Egyptian in your 60's, 70's, or 80's vintage attire.
Do you still have your workout clothes from the 60's,70's, or 80's? If so then you have an excellent chance to show them off this weekend.
The Retro Run 5K is coming to San Diego this Sunday, December 9th. The event is untimed and all welcome. You can even bring your stroller or dog.
This event is part of a national series of Retro Runs. There are eight events scheduled for 2013.
The San Diego edition is at NTC park at 9:00 am on Sunday the 9th.
More like this:
- Forget the jewelry and chocolate — get creative on Valentine's Day — Feb. 8, 2017
- San Diego Guide to Holiday Fun — Nov. 30, 2016
- Mother's day sweat — May 10, 2013
- Two causes on Sunday — Nov. 9, 2012
- Warm Air, Warm Water, and Sandpipers — Aug. 13, 2010