Don Bauder 9:30 a.m., Sept. 23
- Community Blog
UGH! WILL RINGO STARR BE THE LAST BEATLE?
STARS IN THE SKY WILDFLOWERS
Are as you exit the back patio door, on the back slope, illions of tiny bright yellow
Daisy wildflowers. I tried to locate their name on the San Diego internet, but this area is as backwater as Gila Bend, Arizona.
Oops, I,m supposed to be out there snapping snails in half with my scissors, it’s the only way that works, leaving their insides as fertilizer and shells as pebbles. Yuck, how the French got the idea those things cooked become escargote is beyond me! Just like them to fancy a name for something edible too disgusting otherwise.
WILL RINGO STARR BE THE LAST BEATLE?
Paul McCartney, so famously inept, am I the only one who realizes it was a double in that past Superbowl event, he supposedly did…he’s passé. For years, he sat staring at a petrid dish with seed Wondering if a surrogate would be discovered in time for him proliferate.
"Petry darling", imagine this in British accent.
More like this:
- Roll up for the re-release of Magical Mystery Tour: The TV movie (Dec. 14) — Dec. 5, 2012
- Joey Molland Interview — Last Badfinger Standing: BeatleFair Oct. 27 — Oct. 6, 2012
- With a Little Help from His Friends, Ringo Rocks Humphreys — Aug. 9, 2012
- Sell a Body Part: George Harrison’s Vox Amp to Be Auctioned Before Christmas — Nov. 30, 2011
- Sanitized History — Sept. 23, 2004