His T shirt revealed his illegal profession
He admitted it in court today
Martell Davis admitted in federal court today (Sept. 12) that he transported a 17-year old girl from San Diego to Yuma so she could engage in commercial sex acts.
He had been arrested when he picked up the prostitute at a hotel. He was wearing a T shirt reading "I MAKE PIMPIN' LOOK EASY." He will be sentenced Dec. 13.
More like this:
- Creative lawyering punished — Nov. 2, 2015
- Admitted killer Armando Perez denied chance to speak — March 1, 2013
- Second second chance — Nov. 26, 2012
- Cyclist Landis Will Repay His Defrauded Donors — Aug. 24, 2012
- Two More SD Specials: Ponzi, Real Estate Swindle — Sept. 22, 2011