Mike Madriaga 11:30 a.m., Oct. 17
Local company to launch Dennis Rodman "signature vodka"
A local food and beverage distributor has announced that it will be teaming with Dennis Rodman, the former basketball star known as “the Worm” more recently famous for his highly-publicized trip to meet and talk hoops with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and a failed attempt to ride a mock Popemobile to the Vatican to lobby for the election of a black pope, to release a signature-branded vodka.
San Diego’s Premier Brands Inc. will be releasing Bad Boy Vodka in California around the end of the month. A company release says the Rodman spirit will add “a smooth and edgy twist to a classic.”
Premier’s president and CEO Jorge Olson claims to have already received multiple inquiries from suppliers interested in the product.
More like this:
- Who’s minding the jewels? — July 10, 2014
- RA's Sushi Showdown — April 5, 2013
- How did San Diego go from two dozen drive-in theaters to only two? — Feb. 14, 2013
- Local Restaurant Franchiser Buys Advertising Company — Sept. 8, 2011
- Under The Big Top — Dec. 1, 2005