Ian Anderson 11 a.m., May 22
Baja state police officer wounded in strip club shootout
A shootout occurred Tuesday evening, October 30th, in a popular Tijuana strip club parking lot which left a state police officer injured. The shootout occurred just outside of the Hong Kong Gentlemen’s Club around 9pm, which is in the Zona Norte tolerance zone popular for tolerated prostitution.
Two civilians were also injured in the incident, one who was an armed security guard for a businessman in the establishment and the other a citizen walking by on the street. The state police officer is believed to have not been in uniform and to have walked up on a confrontation causing the men to draw arms.
More like this:
- False report of gunfire at Tijuana kindergarten — June 26, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Police Officer Killed, Suspects Escape; 10 Suspects Killed, 6 Captured — Oct. 15, 2012
- Border News Translations: Shootout; Merchant Woes — May 25, 2011
- Border News Translations: Shootout; Ice Bust; Sex Assault — May 5, 2011
- Wild Seven — March 22, 2010