San Diego Home Values Keep Falling
San Diego County home values sank 1.1% in January from December of last year, according to Standard & Poor's Case-Shiller data released this morning (March 27). San Diego's 1.1% decline was worse than the 0.8% drop of the largest 20 metro areas. For the year ended January, San Diego home values were down 5.3%, worse than the 3.8% drop of the 20 largest metro areas. San Diego home values are now down 40.6% from the peak in November of 2005.
More like this:
- SD average home prices top metro areas' yearly gain — March 26, 2013
- County Home Values Lag Other Metro Areas — July 31, 2012
- Housing Market May Stay Weak for a Generation — April 24, 2012
- San Diego Housing Lags Other Metro Areas — Oct. 25, 2011
- SD Home Values Rise Slightly in June — Aug. 30, 2011