Lakeside Woman Arrested After Fight, SUV Used as Attempted Murder Weapon
Lakeside resident Beverly Gligo was taken into custody yesterday afternoon by San Diego Sheriff’s deputies after using her SUV to strike a woman with whom she had been arguing while her two children, a four year-old and an infant, were inside the vehicle.
Deputies responded to a fight on the 11300 block of El Nopal and found 36 year-old Gligo, who had attempted to flee the scene but had gotten her vehicle stuck between a tree and a fencepost.
The unidentified victim was taken to Sharp Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. After complaining of pain resulting from the fight, Gligo was also admitted to the hospital before being booked into Las Colinas Detention Facility on charges of attempted murder and felony child endangerment.
The children, who were not injured, were released to the custody of Gligo’s mother.
More like this:
- Cinder block vs. taser in Lakeside — June 2, 2016
- Robbery suspect found hiding in bushes outside Sheriff station — May 22, 2013
- San Marcos man charged w attempted murder for alleged car-ramming — Feb. 3, 2013
- Spring Valley Suspect Robs Home With Stolen SUV — June 19, 2012
- Truck Dismantler Shot, Killed in Lakeside — Jan. 2, 2008