Ian Anderson 1:46 p.m., Aug. 13
9 Theory: Give Me More
Gabe Lehner of Inspired Flight drops bootylicious single
Multi-instrumentalist and Encinitas resident Gabe Lehner recently posted the debut video for his solo project 9 Theory.
“Give Me More” deviates from the chilled-out indie rock and hip hop jams characteristic of Lehner’s duo Inspired Flight (with turntablist Eric Poline) and instead explores a krunked-out trap vibe bound to get booties twerkin' on the dance floor.
Lehner’s distinctive, stonerly vocals kick in around the 2-minute mark.
Lurk 9 Theory/Inspired Flight's remixes of everything from Barry Manilow to Jason Mraz to Beats Antique to Jamuel Saxon to Oasis (the "Wonderwall" mashup with Radiohead and Postal Service is especially tasty) here:
Refresh browser if SoundCloud embed does not load.
More like this:
- Gabe Lehner: The Swift Death of Dysfunction — Nov. 5, 2012
- Jamuel Saxon: New Year, New Video, New Album — Dec. 12, 2011
- Jamuel Saxon Playing Two Separate Shows Today, Nov. 18 — Nov. 18, 2011
- Inspired Flight and Otherwise Entertainment at Lightning in a Bottle - TICKET GIVEAWAY — May 16, 2011
- We All Want to Fly — June 9, 2010