All My Friends Festival at the Millionaire's Mansion
Tomorrow’s second annual All My Friends festival features 35 bands from San Diego, Tijuana, and northern Mexico. The party starts at 1 p.m. at the Millionaire’s Mansion, a 2500-capacity house on a cliff above downtown Tijuana.
The three-stage lineup includes performances from Juan Cirerol, Mae Machino, Electric Healing Sound, Dani Shivers, Shantelle, and Das Crimen
Bring swimwear for the pool party!
Meet just south of the San Ysidro pedestrian border crossing in Tijuana’s Colonia Federal at noon.
Mas info: [email protected]
- El Hijo De La Diabla – Baika
- Juan Cicerol – El Corrido Del Perico
- San Pedro El Cortez – Ratas
- The Electric Healing Sound – Woman #3
- Dani Shivers – Witch
- Al B – Unstable
- Celofan – Interferencia
- Deck B – Coins
- Elephant Woman – Pathetic
- Sweet Lullaby Toylan – An Oasis
- Loopdrop – Par Avion
- Shantelle – Unamonos
Afterwards, head to the happ’nin’ nexus of Revolución and Calle Sexta for a sexy dance party with Loco (Goldsweat / San Francisco), Mawkus (Sweet Cheeks / Jazz 88.3 FM), and Miss Lady D ( Club Purple) at Indie Go! and a post-punk noise dance off with San Diego ragers Retox and Batwings and Mexicali staples Maniqui Lazer and Noise Beat Propaganda at La Bodega Aragon.
Bring yer passport.
Pictured: Miss Lady D
More like this:
- Mexican Wrestling in Tijuana with Turista Libre — Jan. 24, 2013
- Bike to the Baja Beer Fest in Tijuana — July 12, 2012
- Guadalupe Valley Winery Hop with Turista Libre — June 13, 2012
- Los Master Plus Concert with Turista Libre — Aug. 9, 2011
- Mexican Wrestling in Tijuana with Turista Libre — July 24, 2011