Matthew Lickona 12:30 p.m., June 28
- Community Blog
- I've Got Issues
Todd Gloria betrays D3 again rejects Mayor Filner's request for 500k to remove cars from Plaza de Panama
Councilman Todd Gloria denied Mayor Filner’s request for $500,00 to move the parking out of Plaza de Panama and create a managed traffic plan for Balboa Park--proving ONCE again that Todd does not give a damn about Balboa Park and improving the Plaza de Panama and only cares about assisting special interests that want to profiteer off of our beloved park and use the Jacobs PDP plan as a trojan horse to persuade citizens to compromise the historic integrity of the national landmark.
There was no opposition to the mayor's plan, only favorable testimony but Todd Gloria said he needed to hear from his District 3--ha!!! Wait a second, Todd wants to "hear" from District 3? I'm pretty sure he has been "hearing from District 3" for years and he refuses to listen. And if he wants to "hear" from us why does he block people on his Council Facebook page who express opposition and concern to his actions on Balboa Park? He didn’t care what District 3 said when you told him NOT to vote for the 45 million dollar destructive Jacobs /Sanders Plan. But now, for this reasonable, thoughtful and Non-destructive inexpensive solution he said he just could not vote for it.
Time to recall Todd.
And please if you care about saving Balboa Park take a second to make a donation to SOHO. They are ALL we've got!
More like this:
- Why you should vote for Bruce Coons for San Diego mayor — Sept. 26, 2013
- In cross-appeal, Save Our Heritage Organisation rehashes fight over plan to remove traffic from Balboa Park's Plaza de Panama — June 3, 2013
- Todd Gloria erased comments from constituents critical of Plaza de Panama and here is proof — July 12, 2012
- Todd Gloria sells his soul and the city of SD to the Devil and votes for Jacob's devastating plan — July 9, 2012
- Todd Gloria blocks D3 constituents who express dissent to Plaza de Panama on his Council Facebook page — July 8, 2012