Realtors Hold Post-Election Fundraiser To Help Mayor Sanders Pay Back His Debt
The real estate industry keeps lining Mayor Jerry Sanders's pocket -- a perfect arrangement, since he is in their pockets. The government affairs committee of Commercial REALTORS Association of San Diego and the CCIM San Diego Chapter have joined with Susan Lew of Emerald Restaurant to host a fundraising reception. (CCIM stands for Certified Commercial Investment Member, or an expert in commercial and investment real estate.) "The re-elect Mayor Sanders campaign still needs our support as he needs $15,000 still," says the invitation signed by hosts Susan Lew, Graham Bryan, Jim Taylor and Jay Diskin. It's $250 per person, $320 maximum June 16 at the Emerald Restaurant. Personal checks only.
More like this:
- Costs of doing city business — March 13, 2013
- Non-Partisan Political Action Committee with a Partisan History to Host Dumanis Fundraiser — April 30, 2012
- Real Estate, Nightclub Developers Solicit Sanders Donations. Surprised? — May 20, 2008
- Real Estate Developers Lining Pols' Pockets for 2008 Elections — Feb. 28, 2008
- Jerry Sanders Is Susan Golding In Drag — April 26, 2007