Book launch events with 21-year-old cookbook author Nisa Burns
A recent BusinessWeek article ranked San Diego as #9 in its America’s 50 Best Cities list. The article listed our city’s 16 colleges among the reasons for its high ranking.
Next week, our higher learning community proves to be a big draw once again as 21-year-old culinary school graduate and author Nisa Burns stops in San Diego to promote her first cookbook, Kitchenability 101: The College Student’s Guide to Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Food.
Burns will be on hand for signings and cooking demos at a handful of events around town.
October 10 San Diego State University Cooking demo and book signing 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
October 11 The University of San Diego Cooking demo and book signing 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Williams-Sonoma (4417 La Jolla Village Drive)
12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
October 14 Alchemy (1503 30th Street) Happy hour and book signing 4:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m
For more information, click here or call Stephanie Ridge at 512.481.7681.
More like this:
- Volleyball Benefit — Oct. 10, 2012
- Mean street style: Scorsese accoutrement for everyday living — Oct. 4, 2012
- Scenes from Art & Beauty FWSD — Oct. 3, 2012
- Your Week: September 27-October 3 — Sept. 25, 2012
- Asian or German? Which Festival Are You Doing Tonight? — Oct. 22, 2011