Veteran's Day Specials for Vets
At Sea Rocket (30th & Upas, 255-7049), 11/11 brings a "Salute the Troops" dinner from 5 to 10 p.m. Three courses of "Navy food" will be served, and $5 from each dinner will be donated to Team Rubicon, supporting disabled vets.
Pechanga Casino and Resort in Temecula is offering all active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed Forces a free meal at its new, redesigned buffet this Veterans Day. Lunch is 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and dinner is 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Valid military ID required for the freebie. Non-military guests can eat there, too, at moderate prices.
More like this:
- Memorial Day celebration in San Diego County — May 25, 2013
- San Diego Beer Week: Day Six — Oct. 29, 2012
- Oceanside International Film Festival Hosts Military-Themed Preview Party — July 25, 2012
- Dining in the Dark on Val Dau — Feb. 8, 2011
- All the news that's fit to eat — Aug. 25, 2010