Vanity, thy name is plate?
It's one ampersand away from being just another plate on the 101. Considering this photo was taken in Hollywood, it's a shock that it doesn't read "UBER S&M."
The fact that it's attached to a Caddy, -- aka a vehicle for Martin & Lewis -- makes it even sweeter.
I want this!
More like this:
- Chinese fast food: What's taking so long? — Oct. 7, 2013
- Asia Wok, where it’s OK to pile your plate as high as you want — July 11, 2013
- Eat hearty, eat arty: gyros hit Coronado — March 4, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- Elephant and Castle: Beat This View! — June 8, 2012