Don Bauder 3 p.m., Nov. 23
Disney Lone Ranger give wampum to American Indian College Fund
Walt Disney Studios Chairman, Alan Horn, announced today that proceeds from the World Premiere screening The Lone Ranger will benefit the American Indian College Fund.
“We’ve had a terrific collaboration with the Native American community throughout the production of Disney’s The Lone Ranger,” said Horn. “With the world premiere of this exciting film at hand, we are pleased to commemorate the occasion by supporting the American Indian College Fund.”
Big Chief Potchentuchas say, "Ugh! Look like studio pay 'em heap big reparations for casting paleface in role of Tonto. Throw in gift bags and case of fire water and we have deal."
More like this:
- We’ll never be royals... — Sept. 29, 2017
- Power strangers — March 15, 2017
- Bruck you, Masked Man! 4 cures for the common Lone Ranger — July 3, 2013
- The Long Ranger — July 3, 2013
- Underground With the Celebrity Dead — Oct. 27, 2005