Julie Stalmer 12:15 p.m., June 26
Boob gun report
So Machete Kills is going to feature boob guns.
An alert reader over at Filmdrunk noted that boob guns appeared on Ursula Andress back in 1965's The Tenth Victim.
But of course, we've had deadly boobs in the interim. Who can forget Sil's alien tentacle nipples in Species?
Or the gassy-boobed fembots in of Austin Powers?
Or Lady Gaga's semi-automatic ta-tas?
Or Katy Perry's whipped-cream cannons?
In short, Robert Rodriguez was probably a bottle baby.
More like this:
- Six-second beefcake: Hugh Jackman stars in world's shortest preview for The Wolverine — March 26, 2013
- Spring Breakers: Korine's homage to Tarantino? — March 14, 2013
- Spot the Stallone! — March 7, 2013
- Boobgate 2013: the boobs talk back — Feb. 27, 2013
- A closer look at the red-band trailers for InAPPropriate Comedy and Movie 43 — Jan. 7, 2013