Garrett Harris 10:27 p.m., May 22
Additional notes on French sexual harrasser Pepe Le Pew
This Marks piece on Speedy Gonzalez was great - you should read it. I'm posting this followup only to spur him to perform a similar service for another bit of Looney Tunes ethnic hilarity, one Pepe Le Pew.
Hee hee! For French romantic Pepe, "No" means "Yes" - what a character!
Happily, it seems his unwilling lady love is well-versed in self-defense:
Unfortunately for her, love appears to conquer all - you can tell a thing is wholesome and good when it gets enshrined in a collectible:
Humor is a complicated business, Porky.
More like this:
- Wait, wait, wait - howcum no one told me about The Monk? — March 8, 2013
- Boob gun report — March 7, 2013
- Ephemeral Groucho — Feb. 28, 2013
- Downtown’s Local: Simple soup’n suds — Feb. 7, 2013
- A closer look at the red-band trailers for InAPPropriate Comedy and Movie 43 — Jan. 7, 2013