Ian Anderson 4 p.m., Nov. 19
A closer look at the poster for Iron Man 3
Um, Tony? Maybe don't punch things with the hand that doesn't have any armor on it.
Did you learn nothing from Iron Man 2? When did things go bad for the bad guy? When he stopped the drone assault and got personally involved. Why on earth aren't you leading with the drones?
I hope like hell that there's some hair product product placement in this film, because whatever you're using has incredible hold.
I'm pretty sure those are live sparks coming off the shear in your circuitry laden armor. And I'm equally sure that those are water droplets cascading off of you. Not a good combination. Power down, stat.
So remember the nasty under-the-skin discoloration that was showing up because your power cell was poisoning you in Iron Man 2? Yeah, when your power cell stars making your eyes glow blue, I'd say you have an even bigger problem.
How exactly is that chunk of concrete from your blown-up house floating on the surface of the Pacific?
Love ya. Mean it.
More like this:
- Robert Downey, Jr. is looking forward to playing characters who aren't Iron Man — June 14, 2013
- Interview with Star Trek Into Darkness producer Bryan Burk — May 17, 2013
- Concert Pet Peeves — July 19, 2009
- Monster Truck Shows -- death of a 6 and 93-year-old — Jan. 28, 2009
- I Am Iron Man — May 4, 2008