Ian Anderson 4 p.m., Nov. 19
Baby Daddy Schwarzenegger comes clean about love child
We now know the reason Maria Shriver packed her bags and moved out of her Brentwood mansion. According to the Los Angeles Times, just one week after announcing her split from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Sperminator has publicly confessed to fathering a child out of wedlock with a former longtime member of his household staff.
Arnold came clean about the love child, who was born a decade ago, in a statement issued to the Times yesterday. The identity of the staffer -- or is she the "staffee?" -- has not been revealed. Ms. X worked for the Schwarzeneggers for twenty years and voluntarily retired in January. Baby Daddy Arnold immediately took financial responsibility for the kid and has continued to provide support. Ms. X told friends and family that her then-husband fathered the child.
Arrogant Arnold asks that "the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time." Why not? That's more than he ever did.
More like this:
- Manchester, Sempra, and Jacobs gave heavily to sexually accused Schwarzenegger — Aug. 14, 2013
- Schwarzenegger's sexual harassment history featured in Democrat's Issa hit — Aug. 13, 2013
- Arnold & Maria's Son Hospitalized After Surfing Accident — July 23, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver decide to terminate marriage? — May 10, 2011
- How the Big Thing Blew Up — June 16, 2005