Delinda Lombardo 6:30 p.m., Oct. 17
Oh, come on.
Look, I'm not the one who suggested that Michael Fassbender should officially change his name to Michael F. Assbender. That was Mr. Mancini over at Filmdrunk. I know, I know - ha, ha, very juvenile. But then David Cronenberg goes and casts him as Carl Jung, and has him vigorously spank Keira Knightly.
What's a blogger to do?
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- Cinepolis: the Bar & Menu — July 21, 2011
- Dept. of Cinematic Muses — June 22, 2011
- It had to happen... — June 21, 2011