Various Authors 4:09 p.m., May 27
Ridley Scott Brings Out the Crass Fourth-Grader in Me
So a couple of days ago, I expressed a measure of surprise that the release of a teaser trailer could be dubbed "a launch event."
I was so much younger then, so naive. Now comes word of a teaser for a trailer - for Ridley Scott's sorta-not-really Alien prequel, Prometheus.
So many Re's!
But that's not the real joy here. No, the real joy, the part that makes my poor skills as a gag-artist completely irrelevant, is the fact that the following image accompanies Mr. Scott's saying, "It's about the surprising things that will appear to be small, yet will be enormous."
If anyone needs me, I'll be over here, giggling like Butthead.
More like this:
- The Dark Knight Rises: Proof that Bane's Momma Didn't Love Him — Dec. 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Three Stooges — Dec. 8, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for John Carter — Dec. 1, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Avengers — Oct. 13, 2011