Various Authors 6:22 p.m., Sept. 24
- Community Blog
John Mayer's Pie Hole
Good God. I know that all musicians and "artistes" are supposed to be self-obsessed to the point of nausea, but this has really got to stop. Musician and epically prodigious horndog John Mayer has such a fetish for his own feet that he just can't decide which of them to stick in his mouth at any given moment, it seems.
"‘I think the world would be better off if I stopped doing interviews,’ he said." Aaaaaand then he doesn't, of course. My prediction: Pigs may fly loop-de-loops and armageddon may transpire in 2012, but it won't stop John Mayer from celebrating MeFest 365 days a year. His insatiable need for attention of any and all kinds simply will not allow it.
It's a matter of physics, you see. John Mayer IS a black hole of neediness. Therefore, he will escape the black hole that the Earth and the rest of us collapse into by simply sucking back.
On second thought, he'll probably just try to f* it.
More like this:
- Paradise Valley, by John Mayer — Aug. 30, 2013
- 32 years ago this weekend - John Lennon's death: Where were YOU?? — Dec. 8, 2012
- RIP John Lennon 12-8-1980: We asked local & nat'l celebs “Where were you?” — Dec. 8, 2011
- Mean Streets — Dec. 28, 2006
- The Dream Is Over — Dec. 8, 2005