Barbarella Fokos 3:47 p.m., June 26
The Zen question for the day: How many Chargers are required to stop a Raven running back on 4th and 29 with 1:50 to go in the game?
The answer is, of course, is unknowable. Seek instead for understanding of your own desire to keep the Chargers in San Diego.
More like this:
- Telesco, McCoy, and Whisenhurst lay out strategy for Chargers' future — Jan. 18, 2013
- City proposes new site for Chargers stadium — Jan. 7, 2013
- REVEALED: Halftime locker-room photo exposes source of Chargers' second-half meltdowns this season — Nov. 12, 2012
- Chargers Blackout for Sunday's Game — Dec. 9, 2011
- Chargers Coach Norv Turner Has Yet to Emerge From Mountain Retreat — Sept. 15, 2011