Dept. of Finishing That Headline
SDSU Gets $6M to Study Childhood Obesity; Plans to Spend Half of That on Cheetos, Snickers, Cheeseburgers, and Dr. Pepper.
More like this:
- Baja & Border News Translations: Growing Obesity in Children of Los Angeles; Price of Gas Increases in San Diego — Jan. 19, 2013
- (Astro)turf War — Dec. 12, 2011
- Strong Mayor: Strong Mayor vs. The Terror of...Toilet to Tap! — Oct. 28, 2011
- Strong Mayor: Strong Mayor Helps Out! — Oct. 12, 2011
- SDSU Gets $6M to Study Childhood Obesity — Oct. 12, 2011