Mike Madriaga 3 p.m., June 22
Who Plays Who: Imminent Earthquake Edition
John Larroquette served as the narrator for the original 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre (and also the 2003 remake).
Scripps Institute of Oceanography geologist Dr. Yuri Fialko led the original 2006 study warning of a massive, imminent earthquake in Southern California (but not the 2011 remake).
Jewel Staite stars in the upcoming TV-movie The Doomsday Prophecy.
Scripps Institute of Oceanography seismologist Dr. Debi Kilb says the Salton Sea may be the trigger point for a huge earthquake in Southern California.
In 2012, an earthquake along the San Andreas fault tore California in half.
A major quake along the San Andreas fault threatens to tear California in half in the near future.
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Grindhouse Movie Reviews: Walkabout, Roeg's 1971 Acid/Aboriginal Trip — Feb. 2, 2012
- Picture Story: Grand Opening of the Newly Refurbished Coronado Village Theater — June 24, 2011
- "Oh, dread, he's up to my..." — June 22, 2011
- Strong Mayor: Enemy of The State — June 21, 2011