Who Plays Who: Imminent Earthquake Edition
John Larroquette served as the narrator for the original 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre (and also the 2003 remake).
Scripps Institute of Oceanography geologist Dr. Yuri Fialko led the original 2006 study warning of a massive, imminent earthquake in Southern California (but not the 2011 remake).
Jewel Staite stars in the upcoming TV-movie The Doomsday Prophecy.
Scripps Institute of Oceanography seismologist Dr. Debi Kilb says the Salton Sea may be the trigger point for a huge earthquake in Southern California.
In 2012, an earthquake along the San Andreas fault tore California in half.
A major quake along the San Andreas fault threatens to tear California in half in the near future.
More like this:
- The Crazy Credits, Crawls, and Cautionary Warnings Quiz — Sept. 30, 2011
- Picture Story: Grand Opening of the Newly Refurbished Coronado Village Theater — June 24, 2011
- Who Plays Who: The Many Faces of Former Tijuana Mayor Jorge Hank Rhon Edition — June 23, 2011
- Dept. of Cinematic Muses — June 22, 2011
- "Oh, dread, he's up to my..." — June 22, 2011