Prices: Beer, $4 – 7; wells, $4.75; cocktails, $8 – 9; Kung Fu Punch Bowl, $28; pitchers, $12 – 18.
Food: SoCal meets SoPac pub fare.
Capacity: about 100 inside, 30 outside.
Parking: Out back, follow alley next to bar.
Events: Taco Tuesday, $2 chicken and poke; Wednesday karaoke; $20 bottomless mimosas, 9am – 2pm, SAT – SUN, includes breakfast.
Note: No smoking on patio. Go out back.
The Deal: Padres Power Hour, $1 Bud drafts when the Pads win.
|Sunday||9 a.m. to midnight|
|Monday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
- Sunday Open-noon $20 bottomless champagne with breakfast.
- Monday 2–5pm $4 select drafts, wells, wine.
- Tuesday 2–5pm $4 drafts, wells, wine.
- Wednesday 2–5pm $4 drafts, wells, wine.
- Thursday 2–5pm $4 drafts, wells, wine.
- Friday 2–5pm $4 drafts, wells, wine.
- Saturday Open-noon $20 bottomless champagne with breakfast.