The San Diego Unified Port District is set to put up $40,000 in seed money toward reviving Imperial Beach's U.S. Open Sandcastle Competition, which was washed out last year, ending a 31-year tradition that drew ...
- Will Koch brothers help Papa Doug buy LA Times or parent Tribune Co.?
- Todd Gloria betrays D3 again rejects Mayor Filner's request for 500k to remove cars from Plaza de Panama
- Normal Heights: Chicken, wine, custody battles
- Padres keeping close to even in spring training
- Solo electronic music concert: Carl Stone, March 14 @ Space 4 Art
- Three-Way Dinners' inaugural meal at Cusp
- Review: David Riker's The Girl
- Carlsbad electronic water meter install ahead of schedule
- Bridgepoint Education revenue, profits fall
- Ex-supervisor gives $250,000 of leftover campaign cash to San Diego Opera
- Only 17 and he already killed 9 people
- Prodigy-to-protégé hand-off at San Diego Brewing Co.
- Best events in San Diego: March 14-March 20
- Afternoons at Brooklyn Girl
- Mexico hopes to weaken world’s richest man Carlos Slim with competition bill
- People's Power Assembly decries police violence
- Suspected killer tracked by text messages, credit card, and surveillance video, investigators say
News & Stories
MONDAY I could write for hours, but I am toast. The Kibuye stadium is being torn down; the walls are gone and only a portion of the stands remain. It is best that the horrible ...
Two persons were shot at Tijuana’s Ruta 6 bar on Saturday night, March 9. According to reports in Tijuana's daily Frontera, one of the victims has died, while the other remains hospitalized, status unknown. Gunfire ...
Ocean Beach isn't just for the hippies. They also have a large population of skaters. I ran into these guys at Robb Field. I was expecting the guy on the right to have an Irish ...
In an early-evening ceremony on Friday, March 8, the bridge on North Pacific Street (over the beach area of the San Luis Rey River, south of Oceanside Harbor) was dedicated to the memory of Oceanside ...