I am continually amazed over the stillness of the Gaslamp Quarter during daytime hours. It’s an eerie sight to find the streets empty of cocktail dress and dangerously tall stiletto clad bar goers. At 12pm ...
- Man's cell phone video is used against him
- Downtown San Diego Partnership to spend $110,000 of PBID funds on Director of Homeless Outreach
- French, Italian and Carla
- DVD Rentals: Liberace in Sincerely Yours
- Best events in San Diego: May 30-June 5
- Lightning strikes twice: SD Music TV robbed again
- More layoffs at Union-Tribune
- Shakespeare's R&J at Cygnet Theatre
- Department of Homeland Security to continue border crossing fee study
- Season finale at San Diego Symphony (1 of 2)
- Padres lose first leg of Vedder Cup to Mariners
- Shacknai case polygrapher a focus of news service investigation
- Ethiopia, San Diego, Part One: Red Sea Restaurant
- San Diego stays classy
- Worldly birds at Finch's Bistro in La Jolla
- County home values continue soaring
- Buenasolasfest brings Baja's finest to the beach
News & Stories
Carlsbad brewery owner picks a new moniker for his nano operation.
Lawrence Gilly, who has been driving school buses for the Sweetwater Union High School District for 21 years, felt compelled to stand before the board of trustees on May 13 and advise them of the ...
Varsav (Warsaw) is a large, booming city full of treasures. The Royal Łazienki Park offers palaces, gardens, lakes and forests in a less intimidating, family-friendlier format than Versailles. Animals in the park include peacocks, squirrels, ...
I had just arrived at the beach at 11:30 a.m. on Memorial Day, May 27, when I saw a police van, a patrol car, and two officers handcuffing a woman outside the Brighton Avenue bathrooms. ...