Rancho Santa Fe consultant David Bahr pleaded guilty today to criminal charges to commit securities fraud by pumping up a penny stock named "iTrackr." According to the U.S. Attorney's office, Bahr spoke in late November ...
- Bypassing the bylaws? Local planning group accused of plowing through process to keep illegal stop signs
- Mickelson: two for the record books
- 4th row center: The 'movie hole'
- California woman busted with 23 pounds of narcotics at Calexico port of entry
- In search of the high notes
- NAB Coronado Training Chief: "Female SEALs are the military's solution to sexual assault crisis."
- **[email protected]@K** RARE VINTAGE RETRO CLASSIC OZU WIFE-BEATER T-SHIRT - CHEAP **[email protected]@K**
- Chilling, exclusive images from World War Z!
- Happy hour at Cafe 21
- Bids solicited for Santee Lakes restroom replacement
- Fishing for campaign funds a finished business on Hunter's political party boat
- Padres nail Giants in thirteen innings and are within a game of first place
- California Public Record Act decimated by recent vote
- Why pro sports subsidies are c**p
- San Diego Housing Federation announces Ruby Awards for affordable housing
- County Supervisors sued for wind turbine-friendly approach
- Stanley Cup fever: cheers, chews, boos, booze
News & Stories
The Sweetwater Union High School District’s June 18 meeting had unexpected guests: Kamaal Martin from state-assembly member Shirley Weber’s office, Vivian Moreno from San Diego city councilmember David Alvarez’s office, and Albert Velasquez, a field ...
In April, I shared details on the installation of the San Diego Brew Project inside wine storage and retail emporium 57 Degrees (1735 Hancock Street, Five Points). As far as new beer-centric spots go, it ...
With limited free time and a bucket list growing by the day, a return trip to Yosemite National Park had been on the cards for a while, but sadly the only weekend we could spare ...
Faced with huge budget cuts at the midpoint of their fiscal year, Border Patrol agents from the Imperial Beach station (and other stations along the border) are doubling up in many of the patrol vehicles ...
Below us, the island came into view, encircled by a brittle ring of coral reefs made distinguishable by whitewater ripping at the edges. A turquoise iris skirted the white sandy edges of the Caribbean island ...