Upon parking my car in Lakeside to attend their annual Western Days Parade, the first sight I saw were three individuals going through the Burger King Drive through on horseback. The parade began at 9am ...
- Deportees take refuge in Rosarito Beach
- Groupon at San Diego Opera
- Stop to smell the roses: A look at Nature-Defficit Disorder
- Vista man gets work furlough for resisting arrest
- Jury: registered nurse guilty of abusing autistic man
- Economy hops: thank craft brewers
- Nerdcore Night: Nerf Herder, Tsar, and Kirby's Dream Band
- Crystal meth bust near Ensenada, BC
- Mitsubishi on San Onofre generator flaw: "We didn't get the memo."
- Ashley Judd was not the first actor to die in a trailer!
- Sips and snaps at Lion's Share
- The long, long titles: Part 2
- Peters got $2600 from Microsoft Office president in weeks before CISPA vote
- Explosive discovered on beach in Cardiff
- Digital Gym offers workshops on acting, post-production, and how to make a short film
- I tried to watch Layer Cake and this is what happened
- References to Salvador Dali Make Me Hot at Moxie
- Colonel Sanders, call your agent
- El Pueblo, salvation on the 5
- Training fires set to burn in San Marcos
- Lawsuit aims to prevent massive wall signs from being allowed in City
- Giants complete sweep of Padres
News & Stories
The Food Network recently brought the popular show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives back into Ocean Beach to shoot segments at Hodad’s (again) and the OB Noodle House for the first time. The program segment done ...
It’s one of those surprises you’ve got to work for. Here I am walking down 28th Street from Broadway, past a sign that says “Grant Hill, a community of San Diego, America’s Finest City." Jes’ ...
Three Tijuana men have landed in jail on suspicion of kidnapping after they allegedly bound the hands and feet of a would-be patient and held him down in the back of a pickup en route ...
Central London has so much to offer, most travelers never make it beyond the innermost neighborhoods. Seeing the main sights – like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London – can easily fill ...
A head-on crash in Ocean Beach caused the death of a woman and sent another woman who is nine months’ pregnant to the hospital on the evening of April 21. The deceased had been traveling ...
Chula Vista residents continue to seek alternatives to SANDAG’s plan to run a 21-mile rapid-transit bus line from the Otay border crossing down east Palomar Street and into downtown San Diego. At councilmember Pat Aguilar’s ...
It’s no secret. San Diego beer is a cut above; something to both enjoy and celebrate. Everybody in the imbibing community says it, hundreds of bar and restaurant owners profess it in words and with ...