About 1.5 miles south of the border near Tierra del Sol, at 5 p.m. on May 15, a wildfire ignited and began burning eastbound. Cal Fire monitored the situation and was ready to move in, ...
- Art Museum Day at MCASD
- Group Charges Imperial, SDGE Negotiated in Secret
- Cops harm a disable woman and she ends up in the hospital.
- We Don't Need No Education: San Diego Kids Rock The Wall
- The Precise Location of Desolation Row
- Trustees From San Diego Unified Hear Opposition to Selling Barnard Elementary
- Meet Rebecca Tolin, Almost-Participant in Thursday's SDSU Filmmaker's Showcase
- Flute Virtuoso Nicole Mitchell May 16, at UCSD
- T&O: Carla’s Summer Thirst-Quencher!
- Local Firm Predicts Uptick in Housing Sales
- East Village Grassroots Art Space Kickstarts Expansions
- The Islanders Love Them Some Jazz
- If It's Not Illegal, It Should Be: Earthblend Tea & Coffee in Tierrasanta
- UN Urges Mexico to Better Protect Journalists
- Removing Confusion, Promoting Democracy
- More Finish That Headline!
- City Attorney Says Mayor and Council Can't Censor City Hall Lobby Exhibits
- Mondays girl
- Chargers Management Proposes "Seau's Stadium"
- Finish That Headline!
- UCSD: Smoking Marijuana Offers Benefits to MS Patients
- Santee’s Manzanita Brewing’s Branching Out
- The OSD Chronicles - Part 4
- Point Loma High School Instrumental Music on Friday May 18 @Humphrey's
News & Stories
I picked the wrong year to stop sniffing glue – but of that, later. The following post makes me vulnerable A) because I'm not given to beauty salons anywhere, and B) you'd never find it ...
The so-called “White City” in central Tel Aviv, Israel, is home to the largest concentration of Bauhaus buildings and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. The Bauhaus style (also referred to as Modern or International ...
Roanoke, Virginia, is a mountain city in the South, but it’s not quiet and it’s by no means sleepy. The city has a culture of fine arts and music that permeates all of downtown. It’s ...
The May 14 U-T editorial titled “A Circus In Sweetwater” — referring to the ongoing turmoil within the Sweetwater Union High School District — makes some incorrect and undemocratic assertions. The editorial acknowledges that the ...
Very Un-Ferret The title of your article “Ferrets Eat Babies. They Shred Human Tissue. They Drink Blood” (Cover Story, May 10) is appalling. The article itself is good, but it is titles and headlines like ...