At a March 2 meeting of the Greater Golden Hill Maintenance Assessment District, members of the MAD Advisory Committee objected to a proposal by the Greater Golden Hill Community Development Corporation (GGHCDC) to use nearly ...
- Division III: Cathedral Catholic vs La Jolla
- Confusion in Otay Mesa
- Division IV: Bishop's vs Francis Parker
- CIF Finals Scoreboard (March 7)
- Die Doing What You Love -- And Criminals that Die Trying
- Division II: Hoover vs Oceanside
News & Stories
“Keep Leucadia funky” has been the battle cry from residents and merchants for years. But in a community where surfers live next to neurosurgeons, a major rift is occurring over the future of Highway 101. ...
On Thursday, March 5, beaches at Spanish Landing and Shelter Island re-opened after being closed due to a sewage spill. The spill, which began at 10:35 a.m. on March 4, released approximately 1400 gallons of ...