A decision has been made by the city to street-sweep the 1000 block of 22nd Street just one side of the street — weekly. No other side streets are scheduled weekly except for 22nd Street. ...
- Daylight Saving Time, Anza-Borrego, Saturn, Full Moon, and the Highest and Lowest Tides
- El Cajoots
- CIF Finals Matchups
- Most Newspaper Chains' Stocks Down At Least 90% in Last Year
- Hedge Fund Disasters Lead to Resignation of Chief Investment Officer of County Retirement Fund
- County Unemployment Surges to 8.6% in January; Jobs Down 28,300 in Month
- Fast Food Wrappers vs Gangsta Rappers
News & Stories
In the early hours of Monday, March 2, two houses on Alderson and Andover streets in El Cajon were broken into and purses and small amounts of money were taken. These robberies were the two ...
The Foothills Adult Education Center on Melody Lane in El Cajon will not be offering summer classes this year. Fall classes may not be available either. An education facility under the control of the Grossmont ...
Recently, while doing stream surveys in the East County, we came upon a roadblock set up on Sunrise Highway, near Mt. Laguna. Homeland Security (Border Patrol) agents scrutinized all vehicles coming through. We were stopped ...
Looking for bargains last Saturday morning at the South Bay Drive-In swap meet, I picked up what I thought was some lacing material out of a decorative flowerpot and, to my horror, held in my ...