Ian Anderson 7 p.m., June 27
- Community Blog
- Vista Blues
Update from Board-And-Care Row...
I am sorry that I haven't been blogging like I should, but things have been going topsy-turvy here at Mike & Suzanne's. Not much really going on now, but there have been some changes in my life.
First, I am no longer engaged. Pam & I broke off our relationship back in November (her health was going downhill, and she was taking her frustrations out on me). However, that doesn't mean I'm "back on the market." I met a girl named Diana on OK Cupid, and we hit it off. We had our first date yesterday (Souplantation in Vista), and we have another planned for Next Friday at 3pm (Olive Garden). She seems like a nice girl.
Second, I'm still trying to get my benefits back. I'm nearing the end of the tunnel, and will know my status by mid-March.
Third, my ticker is still going OK...though sometimes I get a bit light-headed, and feel "shockwaves" go off in my body.
Fourth, we have several new residents here. They seem pretty cool.
Well, that's about all for now. I'm going to get some zzzzzs before dinner (spaghetti with meat sauce). Take care, and I'll chat you up soon. --RKJ
More like this:
- Dog Owners Delight — Sept. 17, 2009
- One Night In Chula Vista — June 29, 2009
- Is the Sun In Your Eyes or Are You Just Avoiding Me? — April 5, 2007
- We Have To Tell the Story Because We Survived — Jan. 25, 2007
- See Stephanie Steal. Watch Wyatt Smoke Dope. Hear Amber Cuss. See Vanessa Stab Her Sister. Watch Mom Call Toughlove. — Sept. 30, 1993