Dorian Hargrove 9:30 a.m., Oct. 21
- Community Blog
- Vista Blues
Sitting In Front Of My Crock Pot...
Right now, I'm just sitting in front of my crock-pot. Inside, I have a stew made up of navy beans, ham chunks, and sauerkraut,with a can of Miller High Life serving as the cooking base. If it tastes as good as it smells..I'll post the recepie in the appropriate section.
Well, my Provisional SSDI bennies have kicked in (starting last month), and now I'm getting my weekly stipend checks from the Organizer. With the addition of my UI checks, I'm able to keep my freezer full, my broadband going, and, my job-search in full-gear.
I'm going to be going to Vista Adult School, starting in January. I intend to gain certification as a Pharmacy Tech. It's going to cost me $200 (for books and materials), but it will unlock more job opprtunities for me.
Well, the manager just put out the mail. Talk to y'all another time! --LPR
(PS--Thank you for your prayers in my time of need.)
More like this:
- Crock Pot Adventures... — Oct. 16, 2010
- Taking A Trip To The Food Bank... — Aug. 6, 2010
- Crock-Pot Cooking — Oct. 7, 2009
- We Don't All Have Chicken-Soup Grandmas — June 19, 1997
- I tell them my name is Ernie Klein, I'm 42 years old, and I'm unemployed. — Nov. 27, 1975