Shore Birds Arrive
Shore Birds migrating southward are beginning to arrive in San Diego County. Through fall and winter various ducks, sandpipers, and plovers will be spotted in increased numbers in the county's coastal wetlands. Best bird-watching spots include the Tijuana River estuary, south San Diego Bay, the San Diego River flood channel, Peñasquitos Lagoon, San Elijo Lagoon, Batiquitos Lagoon, and Buena Vista Lagoon.
More like this:
- T-storms green up the desert — Aug. 12, 2017
- A time of shore birds and jasminum — Aug. 27, 2016
- Warm Water, Shore Birds, and Jasmine — Aug. 28, 2010
- Shore Birds — July 19, 2010
- Thunderstorms, Shore Birds, Jasmine, and the Milky Way — Aug. 19, 2008