Eva Knott 3:30 p.m., July 19
In Pursuit of Balance
Village Vino Wine Bar (4095 Adams Ave) in Kensington is hosting In Pursuit of Balance, a wine tasting event featuring five wines that "honor and recognize the growing group of California Pinot Noir and Chardonnay producers committed to balance, non-manipulation in the cellar, and the promotion of the fundamental varietal characteristics which make pinot noir and chardonnay great – subtlety, poise and the expression of terroir."
The $10 tasting event begins at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 16, and the wines include the 2010 Peay Vineyards Cep Chardonnay from the Sonoma Coast and the 2011 Ojai Rose from Ventura County.
More like this:
- Snapshots of Chicali — Oct. 24, 2012
- A closer look at certain, um, parts of the trailer for Hitchcock — Oct. 11, 2012
- Chocolat Bistro — Creperie — Cremerie — Oct. 6, 2012
- Scenes from Art & Beauty FWSD — Oct. 3, 2012
- Men's fashion debut — Oct. 1, 2012