Coleman University to Close San Marcos Campus
Coleman University will close its San Marcos campus at 1284 San Marcos Boulevard. There has been no news release announcing the closing, but people on the inside said that the word was passed today (Sept. 12). I could not reach anybody in authority, so I can't say how many jobs will be lost or how many students are affected, or the date of the closing. The San Marcos campus has been open 30 years. The courses are largely computer and business-related.
More like this:
- Alliant University's San Diego campus could be sold — Oct. 16, 2013
- While tax hike vote looms, UCSD's "Travel and Entertainment Team" seeks $72,000 assistant — Oct. 4, 2012
- UCSD Pulls Books from Library Shelves — Aug. 29, 2011
- Recital Season — Feb. 23, 2011
- San DIego State to get rid of Louie's Pub? — Dec. 17, 2008