Barbarella Fokos 3:47 p.m., June 26
American Overdoses in Tijuana Hotel
A U.S. citizen was found dead in a Tijuana hotel room this morning, July 24th. A staff member unlocked the room at the Hotel América to find a nude white male lying lifeless on the bed.
The room was checked out to Lance Miller Jr. of California, who had a matching ID card in his belongings. A Red Cross unit was immediately called to the room, where he was presumed dead from a drug overdose.
Hotel América is located on calle Cuarta, between Negrete and Ocampo. Rooms can be rented for around $30 USD per night.
The Attorney General’s office said it will investigate into any possible foul play.
More like this:
- Drugged toddler rushed to Tijuana hospital — May 8, 2014
- Telcel makes way into U.S. — Dec. 8, 2012
- Fire at Tijuana’s Hotel Catalina — July 4, 2012
- Border News Translations: 2 Accidents + 1 Fire = 1 Professor Dead — April 30, 2011
- City Heights Pastor Found Dead in Gritty Tijuana Hovel — March 4, 2008