Ken Harrison 2:30 p.m., July 16
- Community Blog
- La Vista
Lonesome Losers aka The Chargers!
Ladies and Gentlemen, The San Diego Chargers:
And there is plenty of blame to go around:
The offensive line, the defensive line, the secondary and, sadly the quarterback are all to blame.
So to are those who coach them, the general manager who micro manages them and the idiot who owns them.
I have been a fan since Air Coryel days and it took me thirty two years to figure out that we didn't win a Super Bowl then and we won't win a Super Bowl now.
It is time for the San Diego Chargers to trade Dean Spanos who knows less about football than any owner in the history of professional sports. Someone must break the spell that A. J. Smith has cast on the Spoanos Family -- a spell that has them thinking that Smith can pick talent.
No the only thing A. J. Smith can do is trade away talent. Junior Seau got his ring elsewhere, ditto Rodney Harrison, Drew Brees and I'd go on but I have already cried enough tears over this team.
I have cried gold and blue until year thirty two. Today I quit giving a flying facisimile of funk about the San Diego Chargers, the mistakes, the lack of depth, the egos and the departures.
I GIVE UP!
San Diego Chargers, I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee. The dog poop for your shoes will arrive shortly.
I hate you and every thing you stand for. I wasted the best years of my life. I will never get any of it back. Next year, I will follow whomever wins the Super Bowl this year.
Except the Patriots. I hate the Patriots. And the Packers. And..
More like this:
- No Child... Is Worth the Drive — May 14, 2012
- Free, Unsolicited Advice for Dean Spanos — Dec. 29, 2011
- Stringers Are NOT Reader Reporters, plus Taylor Swift's Taylor Guitar, Local Blogger Silenced By Killers, Wavves Calls SD "Wretched," SDMA Fishwrap, Zappa, Weiland, Axl, Blackheart, Ms. Beatle, Halford, Mower, more — Oct. 27, 2009
- Worst Musical Halloween Costumes Ever, plus Meet the Mansonites — Sept. 13, 2007
- Out on a Ledger — Nov. 13, 1997