KSDT's Ancient Alien Jamboree at the Che Cafe
The answer is ancient aliens.
The Che Café is back with another multi-day extravaganza following last year’s “I Promise” benefit, which saw some of the most energetic acts at the UCSD co-op venue since I was in high school.
In fact, the excitement of it all lead me to dislocate an ankle in the most pit (read about that here) while xbxrx clambered through the rafters as deftly as they had when I saw them in the same venue about ten years prior.
But that is neither here nor there.
A production of student radio station KSDT, the Ancient Alien Jamboree will see the return of xbxrx along with local art rock outfit Vaginals and Oakland garage punks Meat Market.
Thursday, January 24:
Friday, January 25:
All ages - doors @ 6 p.m. $7 ($5 advance)
More like this:
- Tonight: KSDT's Ancient Alien Jamboree cancelled — Jan. 25, 2013
- A closer look at the red-band trailers for InAPPropriate Comedy and Movie 43 — Jan. 7, 2013
- Barbarian takes up residency at Soda Bar — Jan. 5, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for A Good Day to Die Hard — Jan. 3, 2013
- Dissonance in the Desert - Batwings, Ed Schrader's Music Beat, XBXRX — July 28, 2012