Watch for Fire Hoopla at Chargers Game Sunday
There are a couple of things the city and county learned from the 2003 fires, but one stands out: media manipulation. It appears that the City is trying to empty Qualcomm stadium of refugees so that on Sunday, there can be a big public relations splash at the Chargers game. It is amazing how national and local media have been sucked into this coordinated con game. Few are asking tough questions that should be addressed, such as why the fire near Potrero was not extinguished Sunday morning. It now appears there will be a highly-emotional, heartstrings-tugging show at the Sunday game. It is now being orchestrated.
More like this:
- Scapegoat Norv — Dec. 27, 2012
- Free Parking Passes for Media, City Officials at Qualcomm Revealed — May 31, 2011
- Voice of San Diego buys into Chargers’ fatuous argument — June 2, 2010
- San Diego Discussing Ways to Pump Public Money into Chargers — Dec. 8, 2009
- San Diego Chargers tickets should sell themselves — June 5, 1997