Joseph O'Brien 10 p.m., Sept. 20
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
Aguirre Intervention in SDG&E WEBA Application?
Former San Diego City Attorney Michael Aguirre recently disclosed that he would attempt to intervene into the Wildfire Expense Balancing Account (WEBA) application proceedings before the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
It appears that there have been a number of "private meetings" between San Diego Gas and Electric Company (SDG&E) officials and CPUC members, where an SDG&E officer said that the honesty of participants is up to those participants to uphold.
Previously in these blogs, SDG&E has been reported to have paid out millions in fines for investigatory obstruction and factually incorrect statements in matters ranging from the Sunrise Powerlink project to CPUC consumer protection investigations of the 2007 wildfire complex in San Diego County. According to previous representations by SDG&E spokespersons, SDG&E did eventually provide CPUC with the missing documents requested in the Sunrise Powerlink matter, and SDG&E was not the only company that had equipment problems leading to wildfire problems in San Diego County.
More like this:
- Multiple WEBA Status Reports Submitted in Latest Round to CPUC — June 29, 2010
- SDG&E, Other IOU Wildfire Billing WEBA Application Still in Negotiations — June 4, 2010
- The WEBA Paradox: SDG&E Wildfire Settlement with CPUC Contradicts Utilities' Response to Filed Protests — April 26, 2010
- On "SDG&E TO HOLD 4 COMMUNITY MEETINGS ON SUNRISE POWERLINK IN MAY - OMITS LAKESIDE" — April 25, 2010
- SDG&E “Settlements on Management Failure” not Fines nor Penalties? — April 24, 2010