- Community Blog
- 92101 Urban Living
San Diego is One of the 10 Top Most Desirable Places to Buy a Home!
According to ABC News, a market with cheap prices is not the only factor you should consider when you are thinking about investing in a new Downtown San Diego Condo, Loft or house. You should look for communities with a strong job market and stable housing values. Look for Cities with military bases, a strong tourism industry, state capitols and college towns because they are more “recession proof” according to Zilllow.
San Diego has a lot of what you would be looking for, the Naval Amphibious Base (NAB) Coronado, a lot of tourists and respectable schools and colleges like SDSU and UC San Diego and more. Are you thinking about investing in San Diego?
More like this:
- San Diego State – an elite school — Aug. 14, 2019
- There are More Job Listings for Accountants than for Historians — May 30, 2011
- When You Should Not Buy Real Estate — Nov. 16, 2006
- Investing — Sept. 21, 2006
- John Moores and Las Vegas mayor Oscar Goodman to bring Ottawa Senators to Vegas — Dec. 16, 1999