The Big Screen turns 2 today!
Has it really been two years since my editor, Ernie Grimm, called to say, "Hey, Marks, The Reader is thinking of doing a movie blog. Can you start tomorrow?"
May Ten is also the date of the first entry in Travis Bickle's diary. Coincidence? I think not.
Matthew and I have something special worked up, but I'm down with the flu and it will have to wait until Monday. Sorry!
Thanks to all of you who spend a few minutes of your day checking in. Thanks to Jim and Ernie for leaving me alone to do whatever it is that I do. Thank you, Mr. Sanford, for your occasional outbursts of brilliance. And God bless Matthew Lickona for reasons I have neither the skill nor energy to properly express. I blog with giants. Many more happy and healthy!
Quick, Watson, the NuQuil!
More like this:
- Spot the Fake Titles Quiz IV: Dead by Dawn — May 24, 2013
- Spot the Fake Title Quiz: Cartoon Edition — May 15, 2013
- Spot the Fake Titles Quiz: The New Batch — May 15, 2013
- Lickona finally in on the joke — April 9, 2013
- Boobgate 2013 continues: this time with actual quotes, and a defense from Roger Ebert! — Feb. 27, 2013