Mike Madriaga 12:40 p.m., May 25
Give Your New Car that Old Stooge Smell with the Larry Fine Air Freshener™
Hey! Hey! Drop whatever you're doing and listen up, you knuckleheads! Make your car, boat, bathroom, nursery, office, Clay Department, suite at the Hotel Costa Plente, mikvah, or home smell like a 4-foot Stooge whose hair hasn't seen water or shampoo in at least a month.
One whiff of this is like being transported to Chili John's and parked on a stool next to Curly. P. U.
Something tells me these are going to sell like hotcakes. Now if only they would sell like air fresheners. Ha! Ha!
The Larry Fine Air Fresheners™ go for $5 a piece, 3 for $20, plus $7 S&H. Make your check or money order payable to:
- Shemp Gambino
- P.O. Box OU812
- Lake Winnipesaukee, NH 41144
Fragrances include: - Custard - Wild Hyacinth - Brighto - Chesterfield's - Fleur de Polecat - Panther Pilsner - Lavender Besser
I'm warning you, stock up on your own personal scent of a Stooge before these scram off the shelves.
Here's another fine Stooge way to brighten your day from our friends at Simoniz.
More like this:
- Harold Heralds HK3D: An Interview With John Cho — Nov. 1, 2011
- Attention All Puddingheads: Here's Your First Look at Cast Photos From Upcoming Three Stooges Movie! — May 26, 2011
- Odor Concealment — June 10, 2009
- Ironing Fragrances — Nov. 24, 2004
- Smell sells — Aug. 28, 2003