Cinepolis: the Bar & Menu
Continuing our visit to San Diego's new luxury theater...
Really, you can tell so much about a theater by its bar. Start by ordering something simple - say, a Maker's Mark Manhattan, on the dry side...
Voila! (Two drink maximum, by the by, and if you want to drink in the two alcohol-friendly theaters, expect to be carded every time you go in, even if you've been carded once already.)
Of course, there are some of you who prefer to, you know, eat. Don't worry, there's stuff for you, too:
And that's just what's on display. The Management assured us that the menus we saw were not the final iteration of same, but still, this should give you some idea of the possibilities:
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for J. Edgar — Sept. 20, 2011
- Scenes from Comic-Con: Steven Spielberg Gives Some Advice to Peter Jackson — July 25, 2011
- Cinepolis Luxury Movie Theater Comes to S.D. — July 21, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Sarah's Key Premiere Afterparty! — July 13, 2011
- Picture Story: Grand Opening of the Newly Refurbished Coronado Village Theater — June 24, 2011